Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Glenbow Museum

On Tuesday, Feb. 12th, our class visited the Glenbow Museum.  Here are some highlights:

Nadine - I thought the first part of the trip, looking at the clothes designed by Christian Dior, was really interesting.

Kedus - I saw statues from my country.

Nat - I really liked the campfire tent and taking the picture in it.

Mohmmed - I liked the exhibit with the wolves.

Dylan - It was fun looking for the three dragons [in the Warrior exhibit].

It was a full day of learning and exploring!  Thank you so much to our 2 parent volunteers - we couldn't have done it without you! 

Have a wonderful long weekend!  See you all on Tuesday, Feb. 26th!
























And of course, Happy Valentines Day on Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Week in School (Mar 2-6)

Math: All classes are wrapping our official unit on Fractions and Decimals.  In Grade 4, students are expected to know how to relate fractio...